Where did this month go?! I spend one weekend away and it all disappears out from underneath me.
I feel like I spent all month working on two chapters because, really, that’s what happened. But then I look a everything else I accomplished (*cough* skip to days written *cough*) and I feel a bit better.
- Words Written: 4,417 (YTD: 112,227 | 2017 Goal: 200,000+)
- Works Complete: 1 (YTD: 7 | 2017 Goal: 10)
- Submissions to Paying Markets: 10 (YTD: 52)
- Books Read: 1 (YTD: 13 | 2017 Goal: 30)
- Two of my stories published this month: one in Shimmer and one on Cast of Wonders.
- I have not submitted my new thing. I think it’s complete, but we’ll see; I want to sit on it some more. I started two other short stories but they’re definitely not ready to be submitted!
- 9 rejections this month, all forms.
- I applied for two grants!
- Botanizer is more than half-revised. I’m working through the last 50k (or so). I think I’m going to get to the end of this and not know what to do with myself.
- So that weekend away: I spent it running base camp for an amazing fundraising hike that I’ve participated in for 9 years now. You can read a bit more here.
- Days I’ve written/revised this month: 27/31 (WOOT! I did my job this month and had my butt in my chair!)
- Days written since the inauguration: 123/191
- Longest streak: 31 days (SO CLOSE)